Today, we woke up in Waldport to the most beautiful little winter wonderland. So wintery in fact, that I got the day off from work. I just knew that I needed to make the most out of it and once my little sister woke up, I already had a shoot planned out in my head. I took her up to my room, did her hair/makeup, threw some of my clothes on her, grabbed a bottle of gold glitter out of the garage, and this is what we got.
There are a few things that I have learned from this mini shoot:
1) My little sister Jaden is a natural child model. (Get this girl in a J. Crew magazine already!)
2) My mom has the best genes ever and she makes the most beautiful children.
3) Snow makes for the most perfect, even, diffused light.
4) Why I am just not a fashion stylist already?! I am pretty proud of my ability to properly execute putting this outfit together.
5) I still haven't learned to stop and relax, even on a snow day.
6) Gold glitter is always a good idea.